- Article 1
Restriction on Use
- The content on this Site (collectively the "Content"), is subject of copyright and other intellectual property rights of Flower Robotics and third parties under the copyright law and relevant laws and regulations of each country and relevant treaties. The Content may not be used (including without limitation, copied, reproduced, modified, uploaded, displayed, transmitted, distributed, licensed, sold, published or otherwise exploited) for any purposes whatsoever other than for the purpose of personal use or other uses explicitly permitted under applicable laws or regulations without the prior written consent of Flower Robotics. Flower Robotics reserves all rights to the Content not expressly granted in this Site and such Content.
- Article 2
Prohibitions and Restrictions
- You agree not to conduct any of the following acts using or through this Site, or use the Content or other information obtained through this Site for any of the following acts:
(i) infringing copyright and other property rights, right of privacy or publicity, or other rights of Flower Robotics or third parties;
(ii) acts causing or potentially causing damages to or penalizing to Flower Robotics or third parties;
(iii) acts being or potentially being offensive to public order and morals;
(iv) acts lead to crimes, or acts encourage or facilitate crimes;
(v) false declaration or notification including registration of third parties’ e-mail addresses;
(vi) acts for business operation or any other commercial purposes including their preparative acts;
(vii) discrimination, libel or slander against Flower Robotics or third parties, or acts damaging their credit;
(viii) providing harmful computer programs including computer virus or acts potentially providing such programs;
(ix)acts infringing or potentially infringing applicable laws and regulations;
(x)any other acts Flower Robotics considers inappropriate.
- Article 3
- In order to access certain features of this Site, you will have to complete certain registration by filling accurate and complete information in a registration form to be designated. In case there is a doubt that the information on the registration form may be inaccurate or incomplete and otherwise Flower Robotics considers that registration is inappropriate in its sole discretion, Flower Robotics may refuse or temporarily suspend your registration. Further, after your registration, a situation under which Flower Robotics considers registration inappropriate in its sole discretion will be discovered or arise, then Flower Robotics may terminate or temporarily suspend your registration. Flower Robotics shall not be responsible for any losses which may be caused by such refusal or termination of the registration.
- The Site may contain links to, or be liked from third party sites that are not operated or controlled by Flower Robotics (“Third Party Sites”). Third Party Sites are operated by third parties under their responsibility. We encourage you to be aware when you leave this Site and to read the terms and conditions of each Third Party Site that you visit. Flower Robotics has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content and other services of any Third Party Sites.
Flower Robotics makes no warranties, representations or endorsement or assumes no responsibility about the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of the content of any Third Party Site, or for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through any Third Party Site, or such third party itself. Links to, or from Third Party Sites does not mean that Flower Robotics is affiliated with, or has any other special relationship with such third party.
- Article 5
Limitation of Liability
- Flower Robotics will take certain level of care upon uploading the Content to this Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Flower Robotics makes no warranties, representations or endorsement or assumes no responsibility about the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of the Content (including without limitation, the warranty that the operation of this Site is uninterrupted, error free or self-correcting, or that this Site or its server is free from computer virus or other harmful computer programs).
In no event shall Flower Robotics be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, personal, physical, economic or noneconomic damages whatsoever, resulting from your use, non-use or access of this Site or any information made available via this Site them, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether arising by law, statute, usage of trade, custom, course of dealing or performance, and whether or not the party is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Flower Robotics reserves the right, at any time, to discontinue or change any service of this Site, or to delete or temporarily hide any information of this Site.
In no event shall Flower Robotics be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, personal, physical, economic or noneconomic damages whatsoever, resulting from discontinuance or change of any service of this Site, deletion of any information including the Content.
- Article 6
- Article 1
- Flower Robotics is committed to protecting and safeguarding personal information. All employees working in Flower Robotics place protection of personal information as the top priority at their occupation, acknowledge their responsibility in this regard, and strive to fulfill such responsibility in order to respond to the trust of our customers.
- Article 2
Protection of Personal Information
- Flower Robotics collects your personal information through appropriate means, only for the purpose of its business operation, with clarifying the purpose of use of such personal information, and with your consent. Flower Robotics' servers automatically record information when you visit this Site or use some of Flower Robotics’ services, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language.
Unless otherwise authorized by applicable laws or regulations, Flower Robotics may use or share personal information within the scope of your consent obtained upon collection of such information. Flower Robotics may also use personal information to provide Flower Robotics’ current or future services, to provide a better user experience, or for auditing, research and analysis to improve Flower Robotics technologies and services. Flower Robotics may share personal information with third parties for the above purposes, or use third parties to assist us in processing your personal information. In such cases, Flower Robotics requires that they take appropriate security and confidentiality measures, and supervises such third parties.
Flower Robotics may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, protecting rights of or preventing imminent harm to Flower Robotics or others, and ensuring the security of network and services.
Flower Robotics takes reasonable security and confidentiality measures and also preventative and corrective measures against risk of unauthorized access to, or loss, damage, falsification or leak of personal information.
If you would like to review or correct the personal information Flower Robotics has about you, or change or withdraw your consent regarding the scope of use of such personal information, Flower Robotics makes good faith efforts to respond to such request upon request within reasonable period.
- Article 3
- Flower Robotics observes applicable laws and regulations regarding protection of personal information. Flower Robotics reviews its compliance program concerning personal information periodically and continues to make good faith efforts to improve such program.
Conditions of Sales and Rental
- This Flower Shop website ("this Site") is operated by Flower Robotics, Inc. (“Flower Robotics”) for the sales and rental of Flower Robotics’ products (the “Products”). Please read the following terms and conditions (the “Sales and Rental Conditions”) carefully before using this Site, and print it out for the future reference. The Sales and Rental Conditions prescribe the terms and conditions of sales and rental of the Products applicable between you (customer) and Flower Robotics. By using the pages in this Site, you agree to the Sales and Rental Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE SALES AND RENTAL CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Article 1
Restriction on Use
- This Site is available for corporate customers and individual customers. This Site may not be used for the purposes of resale and subletting of the Products. If you are an individual customer, you may use this Site only if you have an address in Japan. If you are under 20 years old or otherwise legally incompetence, you may use this Site only with authorization from a parent, legal guardian or other person in appropriate authority. If you are a corporate customer, you may use this Site only if you have a business office in Japan. Please also see conditions set out in Article 7.
- Article 2
Areas of Sales and Rental
- In principle, Flower Robotics ships the Products only to address in Japan. We do not send the Products to post office boxes. You may use the Products made available to you through this Site only in Japan. If you wish to use the Products outside Japan, please consult Flower Robotics in advance.
You may not sublet the Products rented to you through this Site to third parties. If you wish to sell the Products you bought though this Site to third parties, please obtain Flower Robotics’ prior consent. Resale of the Products shall be authorized on conditions that the third party purchaser conforms to the Sales and Rental Conditions.
- Article 3
- Article 4
- Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed on this Site (the “List Price”) represents retail price offered by Flower Robotics. The List Price may vary from time to time. If the List Price displayed upon your order is different from the List Price as of the invoice date, in principle, the List Price upon your order shall apply.
The List Price does not include shipping and setting-up charges. Standard shipping charge is 100,000 JPY for one Palette and 4,000 JPY for one U.T. Palette. Shipping and setting-up charges vary depending on the destination. Please confirm the shipping and setting-up charges applicable to your order and to be displayed on the order form before you determine your order.
As an optional extra, Flower Robotics accepts an order for modification of pose settings, color or material of the Products as well as spatial design for the Products’ display, wherever reasonably possible (collectively the “Option”). If you wish to order the Option, Flower Robotics shall notify you whether such Option is acceptable, and if acceptable, the charges for such Option. Please confirm the Option charges before you determine your order.
- Article 5
- You shall pay the sales price or rental charges of the Products as well as applicable shipping and setting-up charges in advance by wire transfer to the bank account to be designated by Flower Robotics. The details of the bank account will be sent to you after the receipt of your order. Handling fees and any other bank charges would be borne by you.
Main handling bank: Mizuho Bank
- Article 6
- The List Price and other fees/charges indicated on this Site include Japanese consumption tax.
- Article 7
- The following acts shall be strictly prohibited in relation to the sales or rental of the Products:
(i) using the Products for, or in relation to solicitation of religion, illegal sales seminars, business purposes of finance business, sexually oriented business, or future trading business, or any other purposes going against the law;
(ii) using the Products by religious organizations, political organizations or antisocial organizations, including without limitation, crime syndicates and extremist organizations; and
(iii) discrimination, libel or slander against Flower Robotics or third parties, acts damaging their credit, or acts causing or potentially causing any other damages to or penalizing to Flower Robotics or third parties.
Further, after your order or while you are using the Products, if a situation under which Flower Robotics considers your use of the Products infringing the above terms in its sole discretion is discovered or arise, then Flower Robotics may reject, terminate or temporarily suspend your order or your use of the Products. Flower Robotics shall not be responsible for any losses which may be caused by such refusal or termination and shall not be obliged to refund any advance payment.
- Article 8
Establishment of Contract
- If you order the Product through this Site, your order is determined upon your sending the order form. Then Flower Robotics will send an “order confirmation” e-mail to you indicating order receipt confirmation and the details of the order. Your offer to purchase or rent the Product is accepted and a contract is established when Flower Robotics sends you an “order confirmation” e-mail. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a part of the terms of your order cannot be determined upon your sending an order form e.g., when you wish to order the Option or delivery to remote locations, your offer to purchase or rent the Product is determined when you and Flower Robotics confirm the terms of your order and you agree to such terms, and your offer is accepted and a contract is established when Flower Robotics sends you an “order confirmation” e-mail.
- Article 9
Acceptance of Order
- You may not purchase or rent the Products when the Product ordered is backordered. Flower Robotics may also reject your order if:
(i) Flower Robotics considers that you fails to fulfill the conditions of Article 1;
(ii) Flower Robotics considers that you infringe the restrictions of Article 7;
(iii) there is a doubt that the information on the order form is inaccurate or incomplete; or
(iv) otherwise Flower Robotics considers order inappropriate in its sole discretion.
Subject to establishment of a contract, Flower Robotics ships the Products after confirmation of your payment. Shipment procedure may require additional time due to transportation conditions or weather conditions, or during vacation period.
- Article 10
Returns and Refunds
- Flower Robotics cannot accept your request for termination of the sales or rental contract, returns or refunds except for the cases where such termination, returns or refunds is result of Flower Robotics’ negligence or intent.
In the case of a wrong, defective or damaged Product, please notify Flower Robotics at the contact below within two business days from receipt of such Product. Upon receipt of an appropriate notice and Flower Robotics’ confirmation, Flower Robotics repairs or replaces the Product at its cost. If such repairs or replacements are not possible, Flower Robotics refund your order after you returns the Product. No interest will accrue with respect to amounts to be refund by Flower Robotics.
- Article 11
- For details of the products support Flower Robotics provides, please see Products Support.
- Article 12
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site are provided by Flower Robotics on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Flower Robotics disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as to the Products made available to you through this Site. Please see Product Information before you determine your order. You expressly agree that your use of this Site or the Product is at your sole risk.
- Article 13
Limitation of Liability
- Flower Robotics will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. If the Product made available to you through this Site causes you to suffer physical or material loss, and such loss is attributable to Flower Robotics’ negligence or intent, Flower Robotics’ liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the sales price or rental charges of the Product, whichever applicable.
- Article 14
Revision of the Sales and
- Flower Robotics may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise the Sales and Rental Conditions and related policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions, effective from the upload of such modifications or revisions to this Site. Please periodically review the most up-to-date version of the Sales and Rental Conditions.
- Article 15
- Article 16
- The Sales and Rental Conditions and transactions thereunder shall be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Japan, without respect to its conflict of laws principles unless otherwise provided. Any claim or dispute between you and Flower Robotics that arises in whole or in part from transactions under the Sales and Rentals Conditions or this Site shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tokyo, Japan.
- Article 17
- Flower Robotics, Inc.
Business hours: Mon – Fri 10:00 – 17:00
Please be advised that Flower Robotics may be closed during the year-end and New Year holidays, Golden Weeks holidays or owning to circumstances.